Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

CPC not profitable? Try CPM!

OliBoli

Website
www.flowerwallpapersdownload.com
Credits
I am a webmaster, I have 2 websites with low traffic. I tried a lot of CPC (Pay Per Click) monetizing networks until now, like Adsense for example, and no one worked for be, because my low number of visitors didn't click the ads. So I have been oriented for other monetizing ways for my websites, and finally I find the right ones: CPM (Cost Per Mille) networks. These networks are paying for ad views, not for ad clicks - so the webmasters will get paid for showing the CPM banners in their websites, even the visitors are clicking or not the ads! The prices are calculated for every 1000 views, and it depends of the visitor's country - some country visits are paid better, some lower, but almost all countries are accepted in the most of CPM networks.

So using CPM networks instead of CPC is a most easiest way to monetize your site, blog or forum, because using this networks you don't need to do anything, also your visitors don't need to do anything - they come and go, the banners are showing for them and you will get paid for this!

There are a lot of CPM networks that you can use for monetizing your blog, but my advice is: always read the F.A.Q. before joining them, because some of them are paying only for visits from top tier countries (USA, CAN, UK, Germany and 2-3 others), and if you don't have the most of visits from these countries, you won't earn too much! Also search the F.A.Q. for the minimum payment and the available payment processors; if you don't like them, don't join this network! And, the most important thing: don't join sites that don't have a F.A.Q. page, or if they are not showing the most important information you need at least in the Terms page (if they don't have F.A.Q.) - this sites are most probably scams, they won't pay you!

Advertisement Placeholder

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds