Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Counter-suing a company

glitch

beep boop
Credits
I have never experienced this but I heard it can be messy. As a company, have you ever been in a position where a company was suing you and you opted to counter-sue them instead of fight the lawsuit? I don't know of many cases where this was done.

Advertisement Placeholder
No and I don't ever want to. Being in a lawsuit I imagine sucks pretty bad, and the problem with counter-suing a big company, is how long can you keep the suite up? Because a rich company will just keep the lawsuit going, while you're stuck paying lawyers and dropping money on said court case to keep fighting your case.

A big company will just wait you out, as the smaller guys don't usually have the money to withstand it.

No and I don't ever want to. Being in a lawsuit I imagine sucks pretty bad, and the problem with counter-suing a big company, is how long can you keep the suite up? Because a rich company will just keep the lawsuit going, while you're stuck paying lawyers and dropping money on said court case to keep fighting your case.

A big company will just wait you out, as the smaller guys don't usually have the money to withstand it.

I think that many people would assume that when you are counter-suing a company, you tend to take revenge from the other company. this may the perception many people may have when they hear about such kind of thing ever happening.

This has never happened to me but I have seen this happen to a lot of companies, even the big companies. One of the recent examples of counter suing occurred between Samsung and Apple. These companies sued each other instead of fighting the case.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds