Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Could you blog every day?

Shawn Gossman1

Legendary member
Administrator
Website
www.shawngossman.com
Credits
I just started blogging every day on a third blog.

For the past 84 days, I've blogged every day on 2 other blogs.

Now I've added a third one.

For me, this task has been extremely uplifting. It almost gives me a natural high to do it.

For others, it would be entirely overwhelming.

Could you do it? Have you done it? Are you doing it?

Advertisement Placeholder
I should probably schedule them. Not easy to write regularly.
For a while I was keeping mine scheduled 5 to 10 days ahead.

Now I typically write either the day before or the day of. So something I schedule two ahead or just 1 ahead.

I started my third daily blog and now it's getting exciting!!

It's not for everyone.

Writing is not a big problem for me. But for a blog, we need to add images as well. Preparing them on daily basis is not always the right workflow for me.
I could see where that could be an issue.

My strategy for that is simple.

1. I typically use 1 image for my posts. I use the same image for a transparent background behind the H1 heading. I then place the same image in the middle of the content. I also use the same image as the post's main image to show on search and social shares.
  2. I focus more on written-content than visually appealing media. People have different styles and approaches on this.
  3. I use a premium theme called DIVI. I have several post templates made that are pre-setup with where images and text will be placed. I feel like templates helps to make my blogging process a lot faster.
Maybe that can help :) whether you want to post daily or not.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds