Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Cook in Bulk if You Like to Save Money

Salt

Mythical member
Credits
Most singles prefer to order food from outside as they either don't know how to cook or don't like to spend so much time cooking and we all know how expensive it is to eat food from outside on a daily basis and it is not suitable for health too.

So if you are fine at cooking better to cook in bulk and even couples can so that and keep the leftovers in the fridge and this way they will stop ordering food from outside and will save money.

Advertisement Placeholder
Most singles prefer to order food from outside as they either don't know how to cook or don't like to spend so much time cooking and we all know how expensive it is to eat food from outside on a daily basis and it is not suitable for health too.

So if you are fine at cooking better to cook in bulk and even couples can so that and keep the leftovers in the fridge and this way they will stop ordering food from outside and will save money.
There are times that I will cook some food then I will keep them in my fridge and only microwave them when I want to eat them instead of cooking all the time which is going to waste my gas

Its a good tip because we can save on time and time is the most important thing now

We do that sometimes in winter and there are dishes like Saag and spinach which we do prepare in large proportion

The issue of cooking in bulk would be a nice idea of you can refrigerate the food. In my country, power supply is not stabl.

It does help if you are not comfortable cooking thrice a day and it saves time and you don't need to prepare everything from scratch all the time

The issue of cooking in bulk would be a nice idea of you can refrigerate the food. In my country, power supply is not stabl.

I don't like the idea as I am someone who is always focused on cooking fresh meals daily. So, cooking in bulk is not someone that I will be very open to doing at the moment. However, that is a good way to save money from eating out daily.

Yes, cooking varieties of food at once will save you time, stress and money too. I normally cook at least 3 soups and stew in the weekend when I'm meant to cook. The soups and stew will see me through a month without needing to cook any other soup.

I don't like the idea as I am someone who is always focused on cooking fresh meals daily. So, cooking in bulk is not someone that I will be very open to doing at the moment. However, that is a good way to save money from eating out daily.

I have never been the kind of person who is interested in ordering food from restaurants frequently. This is because I always feel more comfortable eating homemade food when compared to restaurant food. Homemade food are well-prepared more than what any restaurant can cook for you especially if you know how to make your own food.

I do not see how cooking in bulk can actually save money because when you cook in bulk you will still use a lot of ingredients and a lot of fuel to cook large quantities of food. However, cooking in bulk can of course save your time and use your extra time for income generating works.

The only way I can actually see cooking in bulk being able to help you to save money is when you are looking at the amount of gas you are going to burn in cooking those food. It will still be the same amount of gas that you're going to burn in cooking small amount of food which means that you are going to be saving on your gas or even electricity in case if you are the one that is cooking with electric hot plate.

The only way I can actually see cooking in bulk being able to help you to save money is when you are looking at the amount of gas you are going to burn in cooking those food. It will still be the same amount of gas that you're going to burn in cooking small amount of food which means that you are going to be saving on your gas or even electricity in case if you are the one that is cooking with electric hot plate.

The cost of cooking a bigger meal is also cheaper or don't you look at it from that angle too? It is very important to have checks for all of that before deciding on which one is very good for you, whether it is to cook in bulk or not.

The cost of cooking a bigger meal is also cheaper or don't you look at it from that angle too? It is very important to have checks for all of that before deciding on which one is very good for you, whether it is to cook in bulk or not.

Yeah, I believe so too because when you are buying food stuff in larger quantity, you seem to be getting discount on them which saves more money for you. Also being able to prepare everything at once using the same quantity of gas that you would have used to prepare a small amount of food is also going to help and save money for you.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds