Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Contests

Sylar

Addicted member
Credits
Has anyone here ever tried to run a posting contest on their forum? If so, was it successful at all? How could a forum owner go about running a good posting contest? What all do they need and need to consider?

Advertisement Placeholder
Posting contests huh? All we gotta do is look here and see how Xpl0iter and co run the posting contest to help increase activity, and it's worked a charm!

LOL! The only reason it's worked is because they attracted the attention of post whores like us ;D

LOL! The only reason it's worked is because they attracted the attention of post whores like us ;D

Yeah, and look at you posting shit loads of threads an making my lead vanish! :(
I don't care for coming first now.. I'm just going to reply to all my alerts and new threads and if I don't win then I didn't deserve it over the person who beat me.
*wipes tears*

Yeah, and look at you posting shit loads of threads an making my lead vanish! :unhappy:
I don't care for coming first now.. I'm just going to reply to all my alerts and new threads and if I don't win then I didn't deserve it over the person who beat me.
*wipes tears*
I told you not to compete with me, *points at haze* I TOLD YOU I COULD BE A POST WHORE LIKE A CRAZY BITCH! But did you all believe me? Nooooope. Now look what's happened, made the chick cry.

You have literally scared me today Sylar. xD I went out and came back to see a whole page filled with topics and I'm sitting here thinking what the actual fuck. xD

You have literally scared me today Sylar. xD I went out and came back to see a whole page filled with topics and I'm sitting here thinking what the actual fuck. xD
LOL, brosif, today is the 1k+ day, no? And I'm not even done yet :3
I think I made like 3 pages of topics at least O_O

LOL, brosif, today is the 1k+ day, no? And I'm not even done yet :3
I think I made like 3 pages of topics at least O_O
Very true, it is. I am unfortunately away from home so I am just able to post fleetingly :( But I think we've odne 2-300 today currently but I am just approximating. :p I'll probably reply to all your threads really slowly to help boost it a little xD

Sylar, please no.. Just go back to PB!
What other threads can you post? I can't keep my post:thread ratio up..
I'm going to faint or some shit..

Sylar, please no.. Just go back to PB!
What other threads can you post? I can't keep my post:thread ratio up..
I'm going to faint or some shit..
If you people would stop fucking replying you would see! LOL

If you people would stop fucking replying you would see! LOL

If you stop replying to us replying then I could stop.. once I finish replying to all the alerts, 20 more appear. and I've only got through like 3 pages of threads.

If you stop replying to us replying then I could stop.. once I finish replying to all the alerts, 20 more appear. and I've only got through like 3 pages of threads.
LOL, it's because I like too many posts :(

I'm rofling hard. Gytix, you were comitted to this 1K post fest remember! You get a sexy bonus tomorrow if the stats say we reached 1k today. :) + the bonus points in this area today which I will turn off in a couple hours. :p

BOOM, BITCHES WATHC YOSELFS!
(I'm letting my bro on my laptop now so I'll unleash the beast once I get back on)
ARGH
BOOM!

BOOM, BITCHES WATHC YOSELFS!
(I'm letting my bro on my laptop now so I'll unleash the beast once I get back on)
ARGH
BOOM!
Oh so we haven't seen the beast up until this point? Ah, was about to say it's quite unimpressive <3

Oh so we haven't seen the beast up until this point? Ah, was about to say it's quite unimpressive <3

This makes me sad, Sylar if I paid you off; will you leave never to return?
I'm taking big dollars bro.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds