Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Content Stealers

Advertisement Placeholder
Nope. But I did one time, the guy got pretty mad. I learned a serious lesson from that, and it will NEVER happen again. Managed to work things out with the guy, and as far as I know we're friends :D

Never happened to me ever. But if somehow it happens, I don't really know what could I do. Can DMCA do something about this?
I have read somewhere like, we can protect our property on internet using their service. But don't know how to do that!

Oh yes, a few times. I'm an article writer and I publish my articles on several paid to write websites and since I have quite a lot of articles on these websites, I cannot possibly keep track of all of them. But one time when I tried to republish one of my articles, the website owner accused me of plagiarism and then I discovered than the particular article had been published without credit to me to four other websites. I contacted the website owners and threatened legal action and they deleted my article from their websites.

Having content stolen on the Internet cannot be helped. I was somewhat flattered that these people find that my articles are good enough for them to steal but then they're thieves and they'd probably steal any crap.

Oh yes, a few times. I'm an article writer and I publish my articles on several paid to write websites and since I have quite a lot of articles on these websites, I cannot possibly keep track of all of them. But one time when I tried to republish one of my articles, the website owner accused me of plagiarism and then I discovered than the particular article had been published without credit to me to four other websites. I contacted the website owners and threatened legal action and they deleted my article from their websites.

Having content stolen on the Internet cannot be helped. I was somewhat flattered that these people find that my articles are good enough for them to steal but then they're thieves and they'd probably steal any crap.
This is a classic case of the thief calling out "thief". Don't worry too much about them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds