Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Competitors

Martee

Mythical member
Credits
What do you do in terms of looking at what your competitors are doing?

I would always tend to look at my competitors due to the simple fact to see how they are doing it and what they do differently from me. Obviously, I won't straight out go and copy everything but I get ideas from it and mold them into my own. I think it is just helpful to keep up with what they are doing and seeing how they do it.

Advertisement Placeholder
i keep an eye on the site that helped bring down my forum before - i know they have areas not visible to the general public but i can generally get a good idea of how things are going and if there is anything i need to pay attention to

I check them to see how their strategies are working out and to see how mine own are impacting on them.... If you own a forum though, most other forums don't mind if you join up though. :)

I do as I like, I take into consideration some negative comments and feedback to improve my forum or blog, but nothing more.

I look at what they are implementing and what their users like and do something similar on my site.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds