Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Site Management Collective, Community, and Group Space

For discussions on the overall management and administration of websites and forums.

joelr

Addicted member
Administrator
Credits
A collective empowers individuals by pooling our strengths, highlighting the power of people working together towards a common goal.

A community gives us a sense of belonging, making us feel part of something larger that values each member.

A group space provides a physical or virtual room to come together.

What one of the 3 are you actually building?

Advertisement Placeholder
I try to build a community collective with my forums and blogs.

I want people to feel like they're a part of something they can all resonate with.

I also want people to help each other as a group and not rely on me or my moderators to be the only experts around.

I think forums and blogs (and social media even) that have creators who try to take all the credit and expertise to me sounds lonely and a good road to burnout.

Doing all the work all the time will burn you out.

Creating a sense of community and a collective of people helping each other will help keep you on the mission.

My few cents.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 7)

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds