Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Close or Archive

Advertisement Placeholder
In this situation, I would archive the community and not allow more members to join. If you still have a few members posting here and there I think it'd be unfair to close the community outright and make them move to a new site or platform. Though it's understandable if life gets in the way and you need to close your board.

If I no longer wished to pursue the forum and essentially shut it down, I would probably archive it. If I don't plan to stick around, I would probably disable all posting activity and have viewing activity of all forums enabled only. Take, for instance, my board jCodes I would make all forums visible including the resources that are currently not visible to guests, but I wouldn't allow there to be posting anywhere to prevent spam, trolling, etc.

It would be good to disable posting and make it completely public (unless there are some threads that expose personal info. about members like picture threads or something like that).
This way the forum will still be serving its purpose, i.e, sharing knowledge!
Whatever is done, the members should be informed.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds