Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Close encounter with wild animals

Credits
Do you have any experience with close encounter with wild animals. Well, I once had a close encounter with a black bear. It was in the wood near my farm house. I was a kid back then. I had gone to the jungle to pick wild berries, along with siblings and cousins, and we saw a black bear eating berries. We ran so fast that most of us tumbled multiple times and had minor injuries.

Advertisement Placeholder
One time I was coming back from Virginia Beach and driving along Skyline Drive (across the top of the Appalachian Mountains) and we had to stop as a black bear and her cubs crossed the street right in front of us. I was a kid then.

Later, when I became a father and took my kids to the beach and returned via Skyline Drive, I was actively looking for bears. I did spot one far away sitting at a picnic table. I parked and took off towards it because I wanted to get a good picture, and my daughter followed. The bear ran off, and we kept pursuing until it disappeared behind the rootstock of a fallen tree. I stopped and waited to see which direction it was going to go and saw nothing for several seconds, and realized it was probably waiting behind the rootstock waiting to jump me since I was chasing it.

I went back to my car, with no amazing bear photo, lol

A few years ago me, my brother and my uncle were picking bramble berries to take home and make bramble pie.
Just as we were getting to the end of bramble picking, we encountered a deer. It chased us out of the field and we have not been back since. Luckily no one got hurt and we were all safe.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds