Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Changing domain name

Jason1

Addicted member
Website
www.webtalkz.in
Credits
Hello friends, could you advice me in choosing the right way.

As my forum domain http://www.x-zone4u.com is not relevant to the niche i do. I am planning to shift the domain to a newer one. So kindly give your suggestions, whether to stick with the current domain or choose a new domain.

Advertisement Placeholder
You better change it as your domain has none of the keywords for your niche.
You can do 303 redirection from this domain to your newer one. I believe dojo did the same thing with her old domain.

Go for something .com and without "-". But I don't suggest changing the domain as you will lose all the progress previously made, like search engine rank and all that. x-zone4u sounds a lot better then general board of you ask me...
Maybe you can sell this one and star from scratch with a different brand name

What about: generalbb.org? :)

I do think you need to change your domain but until something good comes to mind, I'd leave it as is :D

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds