Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Cash Transactions or Digital Transactions

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
Do you like to transact with cash or like using digital transactions? I like doing digital transactions. I always pay from my banking apps or mobile wallets integrated with my bank accounts. It is easy and hassle-free. Well, you might have to pay fees for digital transactions but it also saves you the trouble of withdrawing cash from banks or ATMs.

Advertisement Placeholder
There is no fee when I pay online digitally. I just need to pay for the debit card charges for a year. I find it convenient and easy to pay through wallets.

I like digital transactions especially crypto transactions because they are fast, secure and cheap, this is one of the biggest reasons that people are getting interested in crypto currencies.

The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has encouraged a shift towards cashless transactions by imposing restrictions on cash withdrawals and deposits, as well as promoting the use of digital payment platforms. This has reduced the circulation of physical cash and increased the adoption of digital financial services in the country.

For us living in a country like Nigeria, we prefer digital transactions. It is safer. That's because of the high prevalence of armed robbers that can rob you of cash.

For us living in a country like Nigeria, we prefer digital transactions. It is safer. That's because of the high prevalence of armed robbers that can rob you of cash.
I don't dare travel with cash. The only money I travel with is snacks money. I just do my transactions digitally when I get to my destination.

I always liked online transactions and for past few years our central bank which is the Reserve bank of India is doing great in making it a secure and error-free way to pay and to get paid

The problem is that in my country, the ICT infrastructure is not strong enough to support online transactions. It is always difficult when you are always experiencing Network issues.

Do you like to transact with cash or like using digital transactions? I like doing digital transactions. I always pay from my banking apps or mobile wallets integrated with my bank accounts. It is easy and hassle-free. Well, you might have to pay fees for digital transactions but it also saves you the trouble of withdrawing cash from banks or ATMs.
I prefer digital transactions because the money will go directly to my bank account. It is what we mostly do here.

I mostly pay online and prefer it over cash transactions but for bigger payments we need to pay with cash or cheque only

I mostly pay online and prefer it over cash transactions but for bigger payments we need to pay with cash or cheque only
Why would you like to carry bigger payment in cash. I even prefer smaller payments in cash and bigger payments with transfer.

There are many companies in the world and many countries that are now becoming cashless. They prefer sending and receiving payments through online payment processors.

There are many companies in the world and many countries that are now becoming cashless. They prefer sending and receiving payments through online payment processors.
When you receive money electronically, you avoid the incidence of bad notes that you might not be able to spend.

Why would you like to carry bigger payment in cash. I even prefer smaller payments in cash and bigger payments with transfer.
I mean we mostly use UPI and on it we cannot pay more than 25000 INR so we need to find other way

I mean we mostly use UPI and on it we cannot pay more than 25000 INR so we need to find other way
I don't actually understand this. But if I try to, you mean you guys have a limit on the amount of online transactions one can make.

I think that cashless transactions are becoming more common nowadays. Even in the past, people used cheques to make payments. It could be considered a cashless way.

I don't actually understand this. But if I try to, you mean you guys have a limit on the amount of online transactions one can make.
Its when we pay via UPI an interface allows us to send and receive money quickly just by adding a phone number

In my country, there are things you must buy with cash. Giffen goods like foodstuff et all, no one would sell for you with mobile transfer. More packaged products are the things sold for mobile transfers.

Things have changed now and in India most prefer to pay online and this save time and helping us becoming a cash-less economy

We have many apps that can help us to transact money. This seems like a cool idea. However, the drawback of using such apps is the fact that people have to pay fees for using them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds