Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can You Use The Products Of Other Companies Without Consent/Agreement?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
There are many companies in the world that manufacture many different kinds of products. Some of them could be food products as well or any other kind of product. Let's say a company manufactures cold coffee and uses the products manufactured by Nestle company when it comes to using ingredients. Does this mean that this company should form some kind of agreement with the Nestle company if they wish to use products of Nestle company as ingredients?

Advertisement Placeholder
There are many companies in the world that manufacture many different kinds of products. Some of them could be food products as well or any other kind of product. Let's say a company manufactures cold coffee and uses the products manufactured by Nestle company when it comes to using ingredients. Does this mean that this company should form some kind of agreement with the Nestle company if they wish to use products of Nestle company as ingredients?
No, a company is not authorized to use another company's products without that company's permission. By doing so, you would really be violating some other corporation's rights to intellectual property causing them to sue you to establish those rights.

A company should not make use of another company's products as long as they have not gotten the permission for them to use the products of that company so it is good to ask for permission

It's not possible or even advisable to some extent for a company to used another one product for the manufacture of their own product without their consent.

The previous business which I was operating offline I do have a lawyer but I believe that for some time now am able to run the business without the help of a lawyer but things like my documents in the business are still kept legal

THERE are some companies that might not have the legal backing to enforce the penalty of using there products but ethically it is not good to use someone intellectual property without consent.

If you are talking about ingredients, there is no restrictions on using ingredients as far as you can source for it. The only thing you might not use is formula which is always a top secret held by businesses.

You can use other company's products to create your own products to sell to your customers, and there are no issues with this. using some company's logos and trademarks is not allowed, though.

You can use another company's product only through proper channel that is with their permission and proper documentation otherwise it is going to raise legal issues.

It depends on what it is the product you're using is, and whether it can be used in other businesses/work. Your example of using Nestle for example, that company may need to disclose what ingredients are used, but I don't think when it comes to food you have to license anything. As long as you list the ingredients, it should be fine.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds