Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you recall the first song you heard?

Credits
One of the first songs I can remember hearing and watching the music video for was Metallica's Unforgiven. At the time my parents lived in the basement of my grandparents' house and I remember my father watching MTV. The song came on and I sat down on the floor and watched the entire thing at the age of two. Every time I hear that song I get a wave of nostalgia, it's one of my favorite songs from Metallica. Can you recall the first song you remember hearing? Did you see the music video for the song too, or did you hear it on the radio?

Advertisement Placeholder
Not really. I don’t have memory of this but I used to dance in my crib apparently to “Dance like an Egyptian.”

While this will be difficult for me, I believe that the one song that I enjoyed singing the lyrics was Senorita by P Square. I so much liked that song and you will notice that they sang it with their hearts out. That is one of the first songs that I listened to.

I can't recall the first song I ever heard.
The only song I remember listening to when I was younger was 'Gangnam Style' and 'Let it Go' from Frozen, lol.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds