Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you play keyboard and mouse?

Website
www.wwehub.net
Credits
Nowadays when it comes to gaming you can either choose to game using a keyboard and mouse or you can use a controller. I know with PC gaming you have the option to use either keyboard and mouse and controller but I feel that defeats the purpose in some cases if you are PC gaming. I tend to play Xbox a lot more myself than PC gaming at the moment with my PC's hardware being a little older now and it will not play most games now but in the past, I did try Fortnite on the PC with a keyboard and mouse and boy was that tough. I never fully got used to using a keyboard and mouse in a game like Fortnite and went back to my console not long after. Keyboard and mouse is definitely one that I prefer to play on say, MMOs rather than say a battle royale or a shooter.

Can you play keyboard and mouse? How long have you been playing using a keyboard and mouse?

Advertisement Placeholder
Depends on the game but yeah I can to an extent. Speaking of which, I have both a keyboard & mouse for my dreamcast to play Quake 3 Arena with. I however, misplaced the mouse and need to find it :p I will always prefer a modern controller but yeah for certain games like WoW, PSO or a PC-exclusive FPS, i can use keyboard & mouse.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds