Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can the government help with new business startups?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Business startups are a dime a dozen. There's just so many out there. But there are some good ones in the mix. I was curious, could you get help from the local government when it comes to your new business startup? Are there any benefits the government can afford to give to new startups?

Advertisement Placeholder
Business startups are a dime a dozen. There's just so many out there. But there are some good ones in the mix. I was curious, could you get help from the local government when it comes to your new business startup? Are there any benefits the government can afford to give to new startups?

The government can definitely help people to start new and innovative business projects. This may also include offering huge amount of business grants. The government may not offer grants that easily. However, there may be certain kind of criteria that might make it possible for you to get grants.

In my home country, the government has numerous incentives for startups, from soft loans to no-interest loans to tax concessions, a startup can benefit in many ways. Not just the central government, but even the state government, and local governments have incentives to help new businesses.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds