Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can someone send fake followers to your social accounts to make you look bad?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
I've noticed I get a few followers every so often, and the last few times I've gotten followers on Instagram for example, were all fake spam accounts, or ones trying to catfish people into sending money. Usually they were overly attractive women paying too much attention to random men on the internet. That's a red flag right there. And then they may start to send you messages. Which is red flag 2.

Anyway, that's not what the point of this topic is. I wanted to ask this, is it possible for someone to send fake followers your way in an attempt to make you look bad, like to make you look like you're trying to get fake followers?

Every fake follower I get, I remove them as a follower lol. Not letting them follow me, no thanks!

Advertisement Placeholder
There are a lot of websites and individuals that provide fake followers (they don't accept that they are sending fake followers, though). And if some body wants, he can send tons of fake followers on your account and make your account look ugly.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds