Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Buying and selling returned items?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Do you guys ever buy those returned item bundles you can buy at some sites? I know there are sites that will sell you returned items, sometimes in pallets. I saw unboxing videos where people purchased a box full of returned items to Amazon. Amazon can't do anything with most returned items, so they often sell off the stuff in bundles. Would you buy one of these pallets in the hopes of finding some usable products to then sell for a profit?

Advertisement Placeholder
In my home country, the returned items are always sold as new items. You never know if these items were actually bought and then later returned by some customers. Therefore, a b usiness model like this does not exist here.

Do you guys ever buy those returned item bundles you can buy at some sites? I know there are sites that will sell you returned items, sometimes in pallets. I saw unboxing videos where people purchased a box full of returned items to Amazon. Amazon can't do anything with most returned items, so they often sell off the stuff in bundles. Would you buy one of these pallets in the hopes of finding some usable products to then sell for a profit?

In here, the returned items are sold as new items and I think that most of the people do not even know if the items is a used one. However, in many cases, many businesses would not even accept the item in case if the item is already used by the customer.

I've not bought anyone of those pallets but it's not because I don't want to, it's because I've not had the opportunity to buy any of them. They won't sell those pallets when they're sure there's no benefits for the buyers. If I see the next one Amazon sells and I have money for it, I will buy.

In my home country, the returned items are always sold as new items. You never know if these items were actually bought and then later returned by some customers. Therefore, a b usiness model like this does not exist here.

It is not same here. It is sold as returned items and the returned fabrics, for example, is known as "okirika". The price is always cheaper than when you are buying the new items that have not been in use before. It is a market that a lot of people are getting into and it shows that there is money in there.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds