Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Buying a Computer with More Memory

Advertisement Placeholder
Indeed, who does not like to have a powerful computer, whatever you use it for, having a lot of memory allows the computer to carry out many tasks at once and streamlines the processes, then it is perfect to work comfortably on a computer.

I have 1 TB storage on my computer but my computer is warning me of low storage. Apart from working, I also use my computer for playing games and watching movies, so I need a huge storage.

@Timgab @Riberet19

A problem, of course, with computers with more memory is the cost. How do you all deal with the situation? Do you all feel it's worth the sacrifice? What might be some good deals? Where would you find them?
Definitely worth the sacrifice with consideration to what you'll b using it for.

However, you consider if you can upgrade your RAM yourself, which can be cheaper than buying a whole new computer with more memory pre-installed.

Also look for deals on used laptop or refurbished models. They often come with plenty of RAM at a lower cost. Aliexpress shop got some of em.

@Timgab @Riberet19

A problem, of course, with computers with more memory is the cost. How do you all deal with the situation? Do you all feel it's worth the sacrifice? What might be some good deals? Where would you find them?
It depends on what you are going to use it for, for example, could you tell me how much a PC with about 32 gigabytes of RAM can be worth in your country? In mine, for about €1,500 or approximately $1,650 in exchange, you can have one.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds