Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Business Tech in the next 5-10 years

Advertisement Placeholder
I think that I am much more excited about the innovations that are going on in the health sector. Things like telemedicine and remote tracking and I believe that even more innovations are going to come up with a time.

I think what we should be looking out for right now is the invention of more advanced artificial intelligence. I believe in the next few years so many things would be computerized, even the little things. This has started taking place already.

In the coming years, let's say 10 years from now, a lot of jobs will become obselete,among them could be cashier's and bank tellers

What new business technology do you think we will see in five or ten years? Which are you most excited about?

Business technology is evolving in a great way. I believe that invention of blockchain technology and cryto currencies is one of the biggest breakthroughs when it comes to business technology and I believe that soon a time shall come when this technology will be used in every corner of the world where businesses are conducted.

What new business technology do you think we will see in five or ten years? Which are you most excited about?
I have a strong conviction that the introduction of technology in business we go more wider in the next 5 to 10 years because the world right now is Jerry towards technology in whatever we are doing so every sector of life will definitely experience a boom in the usage of technology in the nearest.

I'm excited about a lot of technology. I'm excited to see more utilisation of nanotechnology and the use of robots more in our daily lives, phone batteries that can last for months, a complete shift from combustible cars to more environmentally-friendly vehicles.

I think in the next 5 years or 10 years them will be a lot technology that people will be operating, and also there are going to be a lot of jobs too.

I want to see more of virtual games, something like what's shown on the movie 'Player One'. It would also be nice to see further developments in the transportation industry beyond what we have now.

In the next ten years from now, robot will be the one to take care or do work human suppose to do, and also there will be artificial intelligence
[automerge]1633508438[/automerge]
In the next ten years from now, robot will be the one to take care or do work human suppose to do, and also there will be artificial intelligence

Can't actually say because no one can accurately predict the future. But with the way Facebook and similar apps went down a few days ago, am preter sure that businesses will look for better and more reliable alternatives to reach their customers.

Well I can't really say which technology will become trending in the next five years all I know is that the technology well improve better

In the next ten years from now, I guess everything will be based on technology.. There will be a lot of online jobs and Technology will be fun.

Corona virus as brought so many things out of businesses so I believe business technology will be so superbly strong in the next five to ten years coming.

The technology that will be very prominent in the next 5-10years would be the relevance of robotics in doin task that humans would ordinarily do,this is to create efficiency and improve time of doin task.

I believe the way the world is going at a point larger masses would be comfortable using online to make transaction thereby ending offline market

I think cryptocurrencies will be used by many business organization to make transactions. I know that many businesses have already adopted crypto, but crypto is yet to gain much popularity is Tier 3 countries. I think crypto will become more popular in the coming period.

I'm excited about a lot of technology. I'm excited to see more utilisation of nanotechnology and the use of robots more in our daily lives, phone batteries that can last for months, a complete shift from combustible cars to more environmentally-friendly vehicles.
Yes it is possible that in the nearest future a lot of things will be done by Robot and this will reduce the level of unemployment in the society and will also make a lot of people to lose their job as well.

Well I can't really say which technology will become trending in the next five years all I know is that the technology well improve better
The introduction of technology in business as drastically improve the operation of most businesses thereby making their operations to be more smooth and more easy for people to operate businesses and from my own perspective I feel that in 10 years to come they will hardly be any business that does not use technology in its operation.

Business technology in the next couple of years would be something everyone would have and long to embrace. The world has gotten technological and everyone should be ready to adapt or remain stagnated.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds