Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

bulbapp.io make money writing articles

gwolf666

Credits
On the bulbapp.io site you will earn tokens called BULB that you can then withdraw to your wallet as a metamask and sell them for the crypto you want. There is a top because every week they hold contests and you must be in it. Believe me, it is quite easy to be in. at the top, obviously the higher you are in the top the greater the amount of BULB you will receive, the only "bad" thing so to speak is that you must deposit an amount of BULB tokens equivalent to $5 and buy permission to publish articles to start win, because here you will earn for publishing articles and for the number of reactions that your article has, you can write about whatever you want, the BULB token will be paid to you per week and the amount will be equivalent to the position you have been in the top, who want to earn extra money and have the $5 to invest in this platform you can do it! I confirm that it is legitimate because I saw hundreds of payment proofs that confirm that it is legitimate, when I can I will buy the permission, publish articles and see how much money I earn per week, you can also leave some BULB tokens and stake with them

View attachment 7483

Advertisement Placeholder
Sounds interesting, but I am not in favor of spending money to make money. I only work on methods that are free to use.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds