Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Bridgerton Series

Credits
Anyone watch all the Bridgerton series?

Season 1 - It's Daphne Bridgerton's story - about how she debuts. There is so much drama throughout the season!

Season 2 - Eloise, Daphne's younger sister debuts this series, but also her older brother Anthony Bridgerton seeks a wife.

- There are to be more seasons - so I'm excited to see where this goes.

Based on the same world there is a new Netflix show that was released May 4th, 2023 called Queen Charlotte: A Bridgerton Story and it gives some insight to how the Queen came into her position. I LOVED all these extra details, plus the show gave some insight to Lady Danbury as well as Violet Bridgerton - Daphne's mom. The season has been beautifully captured. I know it's based on a book series - and I'm going to be honest this is making me want to read it!

Advertisement Placeholder
The serie has been recommended to me but I've been having trouble enjoying costume drama series. I once started Outlander, can't get myself to finish. Same with Frontier and The Last Kingdom.

I'm afraid if I start Bridgeton I might feel the same struggle to finish it because I lost interest somewhere along the way.

The serie has been recommended to me but I've been having trouble enjoying costume drama series. I once started Outlander, can't get myself to finish. Same with Frontier and The Last Kingdom.

I'm afraid if I start Bridgeton I might feel the same struggle to finish it because I lost interest somewhere along the way.
I get that. I like that the music is modern music, just instrumental. I like looking at the fashion. I also like the drama. It doesn't feel completely from the era it was in, other than the language, and the form of the drama sometimes... but I also understand it's not for everyone.

I get that. I like that the music is modern music, just instrumental. I like looking at the fashion. I also like the drama. It doesn't feel completely from the era it was in, other than the language, and the form of the drama sometimes... but I also understand it's not for everyone.
I am somewhat interested though. I think I just need to be in the right mindset to watch it. I will eventually, just haven't come round to it. But I think these types of series would be better for me if they'd be a movie. 😆

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds