Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Bounty boards for work a good idea?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Bounty boards are simply a place where your workers can go to find odd jobs you have available. So for example, if you need someone to write an article, you can put it up on the bounty board you have, and if someone is interested in taking it on, they can take it down and work on it. Once done, they can submit it to you for review and so on.

I have been thinking of implementing one for my sites, to help bring in more content without having to find people. Have you ever used a bounty board?

Advertisement Placeholder
Woah. This is a great idea, though I think established platforms like upwork and fiverr will already take care of this. I'm putting in consideration the amount of time that'll be spent in sifting through results.

Never heard of a concept like this, it was not used in any organization where I worked. If the boss wanted some random work to be done, he would directly ask the worker to work on the task. Sometimes he wanted the task to be done by a particular staff, whereas sometimes anyone could take the job.

Heard a little about it so in my opinion yes bounty boards for work can be a good idea. They create a platform where people can post tasks or jobs they need help with and offer rewards for completing them. It's a way to connect people looking for work with those who have tasks to be done

Bounty boards are simply a place where your workers can go to find odd jobs you have available. So for example, if you need someone to write an article, you can put it up on the bounty board you have, and if someone is interested in taking it on, they can take it down and work on it. Once done, they can submit it to you for review and so on.

I have been thinking of implementing one for my sites, to help bring in more content without having to find people. Have you ever used a bounty board?

When you first mentioned bounty boards, I thought that it would be a kind of job board that would allow the job seekers to receive some kind of bounty for completing a job. Regardless of this, this kind of board doesn't sound too different from other kind of job boards.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds