Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Bought me a new PC

Shawn Gossman1

Legendary member
Administrator
Website
www.shawngossman.com
Credits
My desktop is low on space.

I've been fighting to get it down for a few months... well, it's pretty old and slow. So, I broke down and bought a new one.

I use Dell for what I need one for.

Specs:
  • Windows 11
  • 13th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-13700 (24 MB cache, 16 cores, 2.10 GHz to 5.10 GHz Turbo)
  • Graphics Card: NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 3070, 8 GB GDDR6, LHR
  • Memory: 32 GB, 2 x 16 GB, DDR5, 4800 MHz; up to 64 GB
  • Storage: 1 TB, M.2, PCIe NVMe, SSD (boot) + 2 TB, 7200 RPM, SATA, HDD (storage)
  • 27" 4K UHD monitor
I'm excited about it. Just hate forking out the money lol.

How often do you get a new PC/Laptop?

Advertisement Placeholder
Looks like a setup that will serve you well for quite a while! I try to push my devices as long as possible. The last one was about 6 years old, but my GPU started to no longer support games at all, so I upgraded.

I'm a video creator (YouTube and social). I usually edit using a 4K UHD Laptop I have. Rendering takes forever just for a 10 minute video. Editing 4K is choppy on the laptop and 60fps is almost always error resulting.

Tried doing it on the new desktop. WOW.

Rendering usually took 2-3 hours on the laptop. I render with the best quality settings possible in Premiere Pro and it take 3-5 minutes to render!!!

This was a great buy for sure!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds