Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Blogging as a career

Credits
It might take a long time to start earning, and even longer to make substantial amounts but if you go for a long-term strategy, blogging can be a lucrative career. Here's how you can start.

Set up a blog or social media. Let the world know you exist. It's where you'll find your tribe of readers and fellow writers.

Do not expect people to read your blog. Share them with people through social media, search engine optimization, and other forms of digital marketing.

Keep learning. Take writing courses, SRO and marketing courses, attend workshops, and dig into the online world of publishing and marketing. Knowledge is your superpower.

Patience is key. Building a blogging career is a marathon, not a sprint. Keep blogging and never throw in the towel.

By the way, don't forget to try your hand at writing platforms. You can not only build backlinks and traffic but they can also fill your pockets.

Advertisement Placeholder
It seems like there are enough blogs making $100k a year or more to say that this a very reasonable career. Granted, growing a blog is insanely rough and requires a lot of dedication with a small window of success.

If you work hard and write unique articles every single day a week you can make it into a career. You'll have to have the time to keep up with articles, and you'll need to come up with unique content. I would advise using AI to write articles too, I feel that could impact the success of your articles.

Some people do get to make their blog their full time career, however, I imagine it would take quite a bit of their time.

Continually having to come up with new articles to write would take up a lot of your time. You'd have to brainstorm to think of new stuff to write and then you'd have to actually write the article itself.

On top of that, I'm sure you'd have to spend a lot of time getting your blog out there for people to find. Otherwise, it would be pointless to write all that content in the first place.

People like to say you can make money blogging. They don’t always talk about where that money comes from.

Selling your own products? Then you need to write about something related to those products. So if that fits for you, that’s good. (Including if you pick the topic and make fitting products later.)

Affiliate marketing, sponsors, and ads…..that’s where I feel things get kind of bleh. It’s one thing if you fully believe in what you show for these options. But otherwise….?

I use an ad blocker. Do I really want to subject people to what I would want blocked? I have a hard time saying yes to that.

Making money blogging is about as easy as making money from forums, all it takes is years and years and years of hard work and dedication and then 99.999% will still be unsuccessful! :ROFLMAO:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds