Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Blink 182

Credits
Pop punk is my second favorite genre of music, and Blink 182 is my favorite punk pop band. In fact, I would say they are my favorite band of all time actually! My favorite song from them hands down has to be Stockholm Syndrome of their self titled album that was released in 2003. My best friend growing up got me into their music when I was about 11 or 12 years old. My favorite albums from them are Enema of the State, their self title album, and Take Off Your Pants and Jacket. Blink 182 broke up in 2005, but then they got back together in the early 10's and Tom Delonge left the band. He just recently got back together with the group though, which is awesome! Matt Skiba was part of the band after Tom left, they made some good songs with him but he's just not as good as Tom IMO.

Advertisement Placeholder

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds