Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Blackhat

Sam1

Mythical member
Website
holderhost.com
Credits
Why do you think so many people decide to use blackhat methods of making money? I personally think it's because of how hard it is to make money legitimately... Would you ever go blackhat? I personally wouldn't rule it out...

Advertisement Placeholder
Because it can bring very good results. Fast. I've never used blackhat...only some grayhat methods a few times.

Because it can bring very good results. Fast. I've never used blackhat...only some grayhat methods a few times.
Grey hat stuffs in webmaster field, what kind of stuffs mate. I only heard about black hat and white hat.
Of-course in hacking and other security related stuffs grey hat tend to be popular and quite meaningful too, but in webmaster niche? o_O

Grey hat stuffs in webmaster field, what kind of stuffs mate. I only heard about black hat and white hat.
Of-course in hacking and other security related stuffs grey hat tend to be popular and quite meaningful too, but in webmaster niche? o_O

I suppose Grey Hat is when it doesn't technically break any laws- only rules. For example: You may sign up to Hostgator for 1 cent to get free ad vouchers 100 times. There isn't a law that says you can't do that, only a set of site rules.

A grey hat, in the hacking community, refers to a skilled hacker whose activities fall somewhere between white and black hat hackers on a variety of spectra. It may relate to whether they sometimes arguably act illegally, though in good will, or to show how they disclose vulnerabilities. They usually do not hack for personal gain or have malicious intentions, but may be prepared to technically commit crimes during the course of their technological exploits in order to achieve better security
Greyhat according to wikipedia. This is what I was talking about!

They do stuffs like disclosing a 0day vulnerability from a product to both hacker community and the developers. *Sharing to hacker community - Just for getting famous
*Sharing to the developers - Getting any rewards or something as such in case they find it awesome.

IMO greyhat is just the same as blackhat without the illegal money making part(hopefully)! =D

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds