Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Best way to advertise?

Xyphien

Addicted member
Website
www.graphichub.net
Credits
What do you find to be the best way to advertise. From promoting your site on a webmaster site, to purchasing ads on a website to broadcast to thousands of others (like google adsense) name the way you chose the most, and chose to be the true best advertising way.

Advertisement Placeholder
You can try the following techniques:

1. URL Submission
2. Article Submission
3. Forum Posting
4. Blogging and Blog Commenting
5. Keyword Research, Keyword Analysis and Keyword Optimization
6. Basic Data Entry
7. Social Bookmarking and Social Media Marketing

I find that when I'm very active in forums, I get quite a bit of traffic to my content because when forum members read my post, most of them will click on my profile and on my profile page, I will list the content that I've written and I get quite a bit of traffic this way. Forum posting is one of the ways that is working for me right now. But mostly my traffic largely comes from search engines so I take doing SEO very seriously.

Word of mouth.
Reasoning:
I will check out a website if an IRL friend or online contact suggests that I give it a visit much more than I will check out a website from seeing a random ad.

However, SEO is very important as well as affiliating I believe. I don't really mess with paying people to put my ads up though.

Word of mouth is good (I am secretly making friends with y'all so I can round you up and make a mega forum), getting your name around by any means necessary (advertising at other forums, advertising sigs, etc.), so many other ways.

Personally I never used SEO, maybe something I was doing wrong?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds