Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Best OS ever?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
The best operating system out there is subjective. Some will say what Apple offers, or Windows, and some will go out and say Linux and any of their distros. But what is the absolute best OS out there? Is it Windows 11? I doubt it. Is it Apple's? I don't know what OS they use these days, but I know it rivals that of Windows and is very similar. While Linux seems to combine both windows and apple into one. I prefer Linux and I think it could be the best as there's just so much customization out of the box for most distros. So yeah, I'll Linux and it's distros like Ubuntu, OpenSUSE, Debian and there's many others out there.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think none of them is absolute best. They are all good at something and not so good at some other stuff. The "absolute best" operating system is subjective and depends on individual preferences and needs. Windows, macOS, and Linux are the major players, each offering unique features. Windows is known for compatibility and software availability, macOS for user-friendly integration with Apple devices, and Linux for customization and community support. Your specific requirement will help you determine which is the best for your job or application.

I've only used Windows and Linux so I can only comments on them. I prefer to Windows over Linux because of having way more features and user friendliness. Linux although is a great one when it comes to office work . Also it doesn't support any virus so you can not infect a linux os as far as I know. But still I love Windows. For a gamer, I don't think linux would work.

Linux. Any distro. It just beats Apple by a mile and Windows by 10 miles. I used Windows for years but since switching to Linux, I could not be happier.

Well, I have not tried a lot of os, so I cannot say which is the best os. I have always used Windows, I have tried Mac a couple of times only, and never used Linux. My votes will always go to windows because that's the one I know

When I didn't play games that often, MacOS was the best operating system for me because everything was simple and very fast, but over time I wanted to play games and decided to mock Windows and I feel how much more complicated this system is, but it has much more options

It depends a lot on what we consider the best, I think Linux is the best because it is the most secure and you can do almost anything with said operating system since it is open source.

I’ve tried a few different operating systems, and for me, Linux really stands out because you can customize it so much right from the start. Whether it’s Ubuntu, OpenSUSE, or Debian, there’s a lot of flexibility.

Well, I have not tried a lot of os, so I cannot say which is the best os. I have always used Windows, I have tried Mac a couple of times only, and never used Linux. My votes will always go to windows because that's the one I know
In some regions all people use windows releases no one is tried other system except at the university for example or for a special case and then back to windows.

I’ve tried a few different operating systems, and for me, Linux really stands out because you can customize it so much right from the start. Whether it’s Ubuntu, OpenSUSE, or Debian, there’s a lot of flexibility.

But honestly, the "best" OS really depends on what you’re looking for. Everyone has different needs. If you’re interested in checking out other options, operatingsystems.info has some good info that can help you find what might work best for you.

But honestly, the "best" OS really depends on what you’re looking for. Everyone has different needs. If you’re interested in checking out other options, operatingsystems.info has some good info that can help you find what might work best for you.
People follow themselves and do not follow these tutorials to resume everything. That is why in some regions people most of them use windows and some others mac os and some others linux, it doesn't relate on what person need but what others in this place are using for example.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds