Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Best Free Ways to Advertise?

Sam1

Mythical member
Website
holderhost.com
Credits
What do you think the best free ways to advertise your site or product is?

I would say Fiverr, for a product (good or service), can be used effectively...

What ideas have you guys got? :)

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, what I done when I had a student forum one time I wrote to local educational establishments and asked them to help me promote it within their places, it didn't work out for me due to time constraints but some of the responses I did get werre quite encouraging. I would recommend for a good/service/site you talk to local businesses that may have a use for it because you never know what you may get out of them.

It'll depend on the niche. For webmaster and related sites, I'd say posting in related forums helps. For sites related to movies, games, music and entertainment in general? I'd highly suggest Tumblr. Tumblr has one of the BIGGEST fan bases available, and they always welcome sites that focus on their fandoms.

And of course, for everything in general, there's always Twitter and Facebook.

For everything, just make a twitter and facebook page. Then get followers.

Then you get members :)

Personally, I've been having decent success with both Reddit and Digg. I've been using Facebook and Twitter too. But Reddit seems to be bringing me more than those.

I also like to link exchange and have my banner in my signature to help boost advertising.

Personally, I've been having decent success with both Reddit and Digg. I've been using Facebook and Twitter too. But Reddit seems to be bringing me more than those.

I also like to link exchange and have my banner in my signature to help boost advertising.
Success from redddit?
Thasts a hard thing to do. Care to share any tips?

Get 100$ free adwords coupon and start your own campaigns , same way with Bing & Yahoo advertising :D ( except they offer 25$ free coupons ) :)

Get 100$ free adwords coupon and start your own campaigns , same way with Bing & Yahoo advertising :D ( except they offer 25$ free coupons ) :)

You know what's funny, Google sent me a $100 gift card to use on adwords just 4 days ago. They're even offering to show me exactly how to use it. So this weekend I plan on putting the card into action.

I think they actually gave it to me because of my adsense standing.

You know what's funny, Google sent me a $100 gift card to use on adwords just 4 days ago. They're even offering to show me exactly how to use it. So this weekend I plan on putting the card into action.

I think they actually gave it to me because of my adsense standing.

Congratz on the coupons , I know a way how to get unlimited of google adword coupons. :D

Best free advertising is the one you're doing. Promote by posting in forums/blogs, become an expert in your niche, someone people come to for advice. SEO is a terrific way to get free advertising, since it will get you visitors that come naturally from Google. Even if good ole G has been pretty tough with its algorithm updates, good SEO helps a lot.

Also some new PTC sites offer some free advertisements, for the first 500 - 1000 members, depending of the site. And when this site is still at the beginnings, people can buy really cheap advertisements in this site - but only until the site is start growing; after this the prices of the advertisements are also growing :)

Also some new PTC sites offer some free advertisements, for the first 500 - 1000 members, depending of the site. And when this site is still at the beginnings, people can buy really cheap advertisements in this site - but only until the site is start growing; after this the prices of the advertisements are also growing :)

There is another issue with PTC advertising. The traffic may be organic, but they're there ONLY for the click money. So it's highly likely they'll never return.

There is another issue with PTC advertising. The traffic may be organic, but they're there ONLY for the click money. So it's highly likely they'll never return.
Why do you think they will never return? If they like the site, they will save it in their favorites and will return, for sure! If the user don't like the site, he will never return even if he is a visitor from the Google search or from any other place!

For long-term traffic, I think the best free advertising method is article marketing. Write articles that are related to your niche or website and then leave the link to your website in the Author Resources section of the article. Submit these articles to article directories like EzineArticles and ArticlesBase.

The advantage of doing this is that as long as your articles are on these directories, you're getting the exposure that you need. You will also be establishing yourself as the expert in your field. People trust articles more than they do ads. And they're more likely to click on the link in your article that will lead them to your website.

If you can't write articles or don't have the time for it, you can always outsource this to writers who would do it at quite a reasonable price.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds