Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Being a film & tv critic pay good?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Do you think that being a film or tv critic pays good? I imagine some people get paid for their reviews on movies, but do they get paid a good amount? Or is it not that much pay? I would love to rate movies for a living as I watch so many, and I think my reviews could be fun.

Advertisement Placeholder
This is a lucrative career because the filmmaker will pay you a lot of money in the hope of getting good reviews. However, in order to reach that level you need to build a reputation and building reputation as a film critics take a lot of time. You also need to have really good knowledge about movie business and movie making.

Do you think that being a film or tv critic pays good? I imagine some people get paid for their reviews on movies, but do they get paid a good amount? Or is it not that much pay? I would love to rate movies for a living as I watch so many, and I think my reviews could be fun.
Sure, here's the corrected version of your statement:

Wait, I didn't know that people get paid to write up reviews on movies. Wow, this job should be interesting! Does anyone have more information about this? And what skills would you need to be able to write reviews? I'm thinking that critics might be paid by other movies to distract attention from competitors in the market. What do you guys think?

Majority of the critics of films are also in the same industry and this is why their criticism is also considered valuable in the sight of people. This is also one of the main reasons why people take such critics seriously in the first place. I guess, people do not take any random guy's criticism seriously, do they?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds