Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Being a caregiver, does it pay?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Caregivers are important to have around, especially when family starts to get sick and are in need of care around the clock. I know people who have become caregivers for their family, and some people take jobs specifically to be a caregiver for those in need. Does being a caregiver pay you well?

Advertisement Placeholder
I heard that caregivers are well paid on the USA and UK. That is because the very existence of the cared lies in the hands of the caregiver. I have met some friends who are caregivers in my place and they are not well paid at all.

Over here in my country, caregiver are paid around a hundred thousand naira or a hundred and fifty thousand in my local currency. I am pretty sure other countries pay higher than this though. The work of a caregiver is never easy. So they should be paid very well.

Care giving can be a lucrative job. A lot of people in my home country travel to the middle east to work as a care giver, they bring a lot of money with them. Five years working as a career giver can change their lives.

Care giving can be a lucrative job. A lot of people in my home country travel to the middle east to work as a care giver, they bring a lot of money with them. Five years working as a career giver can change their lives.

Majority of the caregivers are actually working in many hospitals and old age homes. They have experience when it comes to offering this service and experience is really important when it comes to this field.

Caregivers are important to have around, especially when family starts to get sick and are in need of care around the clock. I know people who have become caregivers for their family, and some people take jobs specifically to be a caregiver for those in need. Does being a caregiver pay you well?

Personally I believe that any job that gets you into the health sector is something that is going to pay very well because people take their health seriously so that they don't end up dying when they are not supposed to die because they are not well taken care of.

Being a caregiver can be a rewarding and fulfilling job, but the pay can vary depending on several factors such as the type of caregiving role, location, level of experience, and the employer.

Over here in my country, caregiver are paid around a hundred thousand naira or a hundred and fifty thousand in my local currency. I am pretty sure other countries pay higher than this though. The work of a caregiver is never easy. So they should be paid very well.
Yup they deserved to be paid much more since they take care of people in my country many caregivers work with old people who have Alzheimer's they need to help them to go to the toiled eat and do simple things like that also people who have this terrible disease tend to be more agresive

The payment depends on the individual you are working for. But if it is under a corporate care organization that someone is working, there is a possibility of getting paid really well.

The payment depends on the individual you are working for. But if it is under a corporate care organization that someone is working, there is a possibility of getting paid really well.

This is actually the job a lot of youths in my country are now looking for and they are doing it in a way that they need to travel outside the country to be able to work under such corporate organisation because their pay is always very good.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds