Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Banned From Adsense?

Advertisement Placeholder
I got banned many many years ago, for what it said was i clicked my own links. It was before i really knew anything about anything and i was clicking them to see if they work, etc.. lol

I got banned many many years ago, for what it said was i clicked my own links. It was before i really knew anything about anything and i was clicking them to see if they work, etc.. lol

They should had either allowed this or at least provided a testing mode for you to ensure they worked.

Because let's be honest sometimes nothing replaces actually doing something to ensure it's works.

yeah but back then i didn't have a clue about much and just came across Adsense after stumbling onto a site builder and getting interested. :p I didn't even give it a thought back then that clicking the ads would get me a ban, when its obvious it would as its like trying to cheat them out of more money earning, although that wasn't the case.

I'm pretty sure I got banned from Google Adsense for one of my forums back in the day. That was probably like 7-8 years ago, and I had fake information attached to the account and all that jazz because I was like 13-14 years old. I think I was banned because my advertisements were getting an unusual amount of clicks, but I wasn't clicking them myself. Even my 13-14 year old self knew better than to do that.

I'm pretty sure I got banned from Google Adsense for one of my forums back in the day. That was probably like 7-8 years ago, and I had fake information attached to the account and all that jazz because I was like 13-14 years old. I think I was banned because my advertisements were getting an unusual amount of clicks, but I wasn't clicking them myself. Even my 13-14 year old self knew better than to do that.

Age had nothing to do with presenting false information, nor the less disobeying ToS/legal obligations.

Age had nothing to do with presenting false information, nor the less disobeying ToS/legal obligations.

I really can't defend the actions of my thirteen year old self. I had a PayPal account with a bunch of fake information back then too. I was terrified of providing personal information on the internet, in general... Now I really don't care. :p

Yes! Some good story. They banned me since I was somewhat earning allot. some people was clocking on the ads for the sake of clicking and they ban me for earning way to much with the same ips

It was like 3 to 4 months into it back in 2013. They ban my account for 2 years before they unban my account from an request that I made and they looked into it an approved to be open again.

Yes! Some good story. They banned me since I was somewhat earning allot. some people was clocking on the ads for the sake of clicking and they ban me for earning way to much with the same ips

It was like 3 to 4 months into it back in 2013. They ban my account for 2 years before they unban my account from an request that I made and they looked into it an approved to be open again.

I surprised that they would lift a ban that was there for you "gaming" their system. I don't get why they said that "you were earning too much" but rather saying that you were "cheating the system". Because that really what it "sound" like to me what happened.

Yes, my main YouTube account has been falsey banned from adsense because of invalid click activity. I appealed the suspension and adsense denied it. I came to the decision to make a new a Google account.

Yes, my main YouTube account has been falsey banned from adsense because of invalid click activity. I appealed the suspension and adsense denied it. I came to the decision to make a new a Google account.

They will only suspend or even ban it for you violating their ToS. As most platforms ban you from operating more than one account. Especially to circulate suspensions/bans and/or limitations.

I was once banned because I tried a bot click. I still have more 2 adsense accounts so getting one account banned didn't made me big loss.

I surprised that they would lift a ban that was there for you "gaming" their system. I don't get why they said that "you were earning too much" but rather saying that you were "cheating the system". Because that really what it "sound" like to me what happened.

It was an new site and it went up to the max of $100 AUD in the first week. Turns out one member was clicking the ads over and over again and google seen it with the same IP and bang ban. results that I earn $5.80 in that time that I really did earn

It was an new site and it went up to the max of $100 AUD in the first week. Turns out one member was clicking the ads over and over again and google seen it with the same IP and bang ban. results that I earn $5.80 in that time that I really did earn

That is indeed interesting but I wonder on why there weren't any anti spam features to prevent this from happening. From here on out I would ensure that something like that exists so that does not happen again. Should a member of your site does that.

That is indeed interesting but I wonder on why there weren't any anti spam features to prevent this from happening. From here on out I would ensure that something like that exists so that does not happen again. Should a member of your site does that.

At the time I was running SMF, When they unban my account I was moved to IPB. And ever since then I had no problemsrather then google being google and takes most of my income away.

Back last year when they have had that crash and google taken like 20 or 30% away. I was up in the near $80 AUD then back down to $50

At the time I was running SMF, When they unban my account I was moved to IPB. And ever since then I had no problemsrather then google being google and takes most of my income away.

Back last year when they have had that crash and google taken like 20 or 30% away. I was up in the near $80 AUD then back down to $50

Every ad network is going to take a sweet cut for themselves. That is because that's the price of a managed solution. Generally though with their help you would generally expect more. But if you have the time and efforts to manage ads yourself you could try your hands at selling ad space DIY style.

I'm banned possibly cause a partner sent in shady traffic. It was the type of 1000 visitors for a dollar, etc.. Anyway, what is the best way to get back in, if possible?

That's a big problem. In fact, I tried to warn my friend about it - to no avail.

This is why I don't "buy traffic". As that like trying to buy shoppers to go visit a store that you just opened up right?

Buying traffic is always a good idea - assuming you've taken precautions.

Precautions:

• A site that is at least decently designed.

• Strategies where you won't waste your pay-per-click, etc. funds

• AdWords, BingAds, Facebook etc..only

Last edited:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds