Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

BallyHoooo

Allan

Addicted member
Website
kndhosting.com
Credits
I off on another forum adventure. Not sure if anyone remembers but I had a successful promotion forum that I sold, since life was real busy at the time.Since that has changed I decided to open another one. It a forum niche that I like and love helping people out. We are brand new and running on SMF forum software. We aren't that different from any another Promotion forum except that the owner is patient about making it work. If this is something you are interested in checking out please stop by BallyHoooo - Index. We are still looking for staff members to help fill our staff. If you are interested in helping out please see the topic on the forum.

Ok now the name, you are probably thinking what the heck is ballyhoooo. It's actually Ballyhoo but we wanted to add the extra o's to make it sound funnier. Here is the definition of BallyHoo just so you see where the name came from.

1. Sensational or clamorous advertising or publicity.
2. Noisy shouting or uproar.
tr.v. bal·ly·hooed, bal·ly·hoo·ing, bal·ly·hoos
To advertise or publicize by sensational methods.

Advertisement Placeholder
Just wanted to post a little update.
We have been open for around 24hrs maybe a little more and we have almost 200 posts and package done. We understand it's going to take a while to build up out member base and get into place with the other big forums. But we aren't going anywhere and hoping you stop by and say hello. We have more staff to get but the staff we have is awesome and ready to help you with whatever you need.
Here is the url in case you don't have BallyHoooo - Index

Thank you for taking the time to read this and have a great night.

Just wanted to post a little update.
We have been open for around 24hrs maybe a little more and we have almost 200 posts and package done. We understand it's going to take a while to build up out member base and get into place with the other big forums. But we aren't going anywhere and hoping you stop by and say hello. We have more staff to get but the staff we have is awesome and ready to help you with whatever you need.
Here is the url in case you don't have BallyHoooo - Index

Thank you for taking the time to read this and have a great night.

You know what Allan? You run quality forums and I'll sign up and post a little! :)

Good day all time for another update about BallyHoooo.
We are still building out memberships up and doing a decent job, we are now at just below 300 posts in only a couple days. We have some plans for free services weekends coming up so please keep an eye open for them. So you can let our staff help you out. In all it's been going good. I want to thank the staff for all their great help and support.We are prime and ready to all you to join and start your promoting adventure with us. We strive to treat every member like family and making you feel like your are at home. We have a bunch of boards to post on so making money to advertise has never been easier.
Thank you so much for reading this and we look forward to seeing you at BallyHoooo

I wanted to post a little update for a fine Friday night and having the weekend off.

I would like to thank all the members that have joined and help making BallyHoooo have a great first week.
we have alot going on this week. We did some remodeling to the forum and added a new place to advertise on the cloud tags on every page. We have plans of also adding a banner advertisement and signature ads. We are still looking to add some staff members to fill out the rest of staff we need. But you won't feel any impact of that.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and have a great weekend.
Hope to see you at BallyHoooo.

Sorry for lack of updates, I have been busy converting the forum from SMF to Xenforo.
We are now back up and running and waiting for you.Come take advantage of our services to help you promote you site. We do have some things in the works for members to advertise their sites in more places but that is still down the road a little bit. Stat update is 20 members making almost 900 posts.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and have a great day.
Allan

Just wanted to send out a little update about some new things we have added to the forum. We have added a new way to advertise you site with Signature ads. Have your link in my signature for great exposure. We have also started the SOTM contest, so make sure you get your site submitted. There is also a link for you to post to get 100 free forum money to spend to your liking.
That will about sum up this little update and I hope you all have a great weekend.

Allan
BallyHoooo

Happy Monday All,
I hope you all had a great weekend. Just wanted to post a little update about BallyHoooo.
We currently have 950 posts over 172 topics and going strong.If you looking for a place to advertise your site and get to make great friends then this is where you should be. Everyone is treated as family.
We are planning a free service weekend coming up so get in on the conversations know to insure you have the required posts needed.
A couple topic we have it about the forum software Discuz x2.5 and Is social media really worth it.
Stop in take a look and we will see you there.

Thank s for reading this and have a great day.
Allan
BallyHoooo

Hello all hope you week is going great.
Just wanted to give a little update on BallyHoooo. We have reached 1000 posts and I personally want to thank the awesome members and staff that helped us reach this milestone. We have some great discussions going on about Best forum software for SEO and Does Social Media really help? We are also in the process of adding member awards to the the mix as well.
So stop in say hello, join the family and be apart of something that's going to be big.
Thank you for taking the time to read this.
Allan
BallyHoooo

Morning all and Happy Sunday,

Just thought I would post an update for you all. We are now at 24 members and 1,111 posts with 206 topics. If haven't had a chance yet check out some of the new freebies posted Here. There are some great ones just recently posted.

Hope to see you at BallyHoooo
Allan

Hello All,
Thought I would fill you in on what's going on at BallyHoooo. We are currently having our first SOTM contest. As well as great discussions about forum software and just every day things. We are currently at 1,250 posts over 225 topics and 29 members. I have posted some new free xenforo styles for all to use and currently working on a custom theme for the site. All we need is you to come be apart of the family and advertise you site. Life is just that simple.

Thank you for reading this update.
Allan
BallyHoooo

Hello all Hope you all have been having a great time today.
I wanted to post a little about BallyHoooo. We are are up to 312 topics, 1.758 posts by 36 members.
We have some great recipes and freebies posted for all members as well as some great sites for you to check out in the promotion are. We are missing you site in there though. I have always said you can't get enough promotion when you running a site. Everything little bit helps. So don't just sit back thinking members will come to you, stop in advertise your site and let them know your site is out there.

Thanks for reading
Allan
www.ballyhoooo.com

Woohoo we have reached 2,000 posts and I want to thank every member for help making this happen.
If you are looking for a place to promote your site and be apart of an awesome community in the making then come on ever and jump right in. We just had our first winner in the SOTM contest.

Stop over say hello and promote your site at www.ballyhoooo.com

Hello all and Happy weekend.

Thought I would a little update for www.ballyhoooo.com, we had added a directory to make promoting that much more. Also added tags, so members can tag there own posts for better SEO.Still not done, we have also added banner advertisement for another way members to get maximum exposure for their sites.
All this and it's free that's right free. So stop in advertise and become part of the familly.

Thank you for taking the time to read this,
Allan

Happy St. Patrick's Day to all,

It's been a little while since we last updated so I thought I would take some time out and do just that.
BallyHoooo is going strong with over 2,600 posts by 46 members and 444 topics. We are here to help you get your site promoted.Whether it's through the advertisement spots, the directory or you just posting a link to your site. SOTM 2 is open for members that win to have their site as a redirect link on the main page.All this is free that's right FREE.

Thank you taking the time to read this and hope you become part of the family.
Allan
www.ballyhoooo.com

Just wanted to let you know that we are still here and ready for you to come advertise your site. Come take advantage of our services, request a post package to help with activity on your forum, blog. Doesn't take much just a little of your time to register and be apart of a great growing community. With friendly staff and awesome members. When you have a little free time, we would love to have you.

Thank you for reading this update.
Allan
www.ballyhoooo.com

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds