Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Backup plans for revenue?

xpl0iter

Mythical member
Website
www.coolfacts.in
Credits
What would you do if suddenly your online income came to a fullstop?
I mean I pretty much depend on the revenue I amke from google adsense and youtube. So if it is to come to fullstop at some point, that would be too hard on me. I mean I have a real job and all, but still.

So I just wanted to know if you have any backup plans?

Advertisement Placeholder
I will probably start to work offline and pay off my online bills, just like JLogan.

It is always a good idea to have backup plans.

Well for me really it's all about education, I am very much interested in knowledge and so while I work online, I figure out ways how to qualify myself in a field which I enjoy. So hopefully my online resources do not come to a full stop before I am at a comfortable place educationally and financially.

My primary source of income is my consulting business. The money I earn through AdSense is pocket change in comparison so even if I started earning $0 from AdSense, I think I would still be able to pay my bills (thank goodness!). :)

Last edited:
I am still waiting for the day I start to make a significant amount of money from my sites! I am currently attending college so I guess that kind of counts as a plan right?

I think a safe backup plan is to make sure your site is earning revenue from multiple streams. Monetize properly with Adsense, Affiliate Banners, Link Sales..etc. That way you're not relying on just one source of revenue.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds