Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Backlinks?

Shole

Reputable member
Credits
Well I want to get a lot of backlinks but I am not sure what i am doing wrong I submitted my site to google and yahoo and did some free backlinks creators but still i have only a few :(

Advertisement Placeholder
There are lots of ways to create backlinks of your site...
To increase Page Rank you need quality back links. Use link building techniques like...
1. Submit all the major search engine's
2. Submit Social bookmarking
3. Submit Directories
4. Participating in more forum, Google, Yahoo & Orkut Communities
5. Article submission,
6. Blog commenting , pod casting to get back links.

Well I want to get a lot of backlinks but I am not sure what i am doing wrong I submitted my site to google and yahoo and did some free backlinks creators but still i have only a few :(
The best idea to get free quality backlinks are these imo:

Just be patient, wait a little! Your backlinks you submitted won't appear instantly in the backlink checkers, first Google need to index them! And for better results, don't check your backlinks with the free backlink checkers, they usually show the results with errors - instead of these, use the Alexa backlink checker; it will show you all your indexed backlinks!

There are lots of ways to create backlinks of your site...​
To increase Page Rank you need quality back links. Use link building techniques like...​
1. Submit all the major search engine's​
2. Submit Social bookmarking​
3. Submit Directories​
4. Participating in more forum, Google, Yahoo & Orkut Communities​
5. Article submission,​
6. Blog commenting , pod casting to get back links.​
http://www.3gorillas.com/home-garden/small-appliances/air-conditioners-2.html

And if you have some money, you can also buy some high quality backlinks - the highest quality backlinks are contextual links, it means your links are inside a full article, instead of the site's sidebar. And your link is anchored by a text, called anchor text - this text must contain 2-3 of your principal keywords!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds