Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Award shows, do you watch them? (The Emmys, Grammys, Oscars, Golden Globes, etc)

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
I enjoy some award shows, like the Oscars, Golden Globes, where they mostly focus on movies. But there are the Emmys I think which do both. Grammys are for music, and there are many other award shows just for music. What award shows do you enjoy yourself? I will sometimes watch the likes of the Oscars, as I'm big into movies. But I don't take the show as seriously as I used to.

Advertisement Placeholder
I used to watch award shows in the past as I was eager to know whether my favorite artist or actor would be awarded or not. I was also eager to watch the performances. However, these days I do not watch these award shows as I see too much-scripted drama.

Yes, I used watch Oscar Award ceremony specifically and the last one which I watched was the one where Will Smith gave Chris Rock a very dirty slap on stage for making a joke about his wife. It was on 28th March 2022. Will Smith nearly lost his career after that incident.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds