Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Artificial Fruits

Maria

Renowned member
Credits
A lot of fruits we eat today are actually genetically modified fruit? Do you know orange is not a natural fruit, it was created artificially. Even the popular fruits like apple and banana are not natural fruits, they were artificially created through cross-pollination and genetic engineering.

Advertisement Placeholder
I've definitely been more thoughtful about buying organic, especially for berries like blueberries, blackberries, and strawberries.

I remember reading an article once that Dole conducted a study and identified 37 shades of yellow for it's banana to find the one that looks the most palatable to humans. It's incredible how much food research goes in to the simplest of foods.

I've definitely been more thoughtful about buying organic, especially for berries like blueberries, blackberries, and strawberries.

I remember reading an article once that Dole conducted a study and identified 37 shades of yellow for it's banana to find the one that looks the most palatable to humans. It's incredible how much food research goes in to the simplest of foods.

It is worrisome that we have cases where some of the fruits that we considered healthy to our health are indeed not healthy as we thought that they are. This is the first time I am reading about banana having over 30 shades of yellow, and I have concluded that it is better to study well about the different species before buying them again.

A lot of food that we consume were developed in labs, but a lot of food also went through evolutionary process. Just like we developed from apes, food also developed and evolved. Unless it is something like 3d printing and completely created in labs, I don't mind these artificial foods

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds