Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are your businesses rated good on the Better Business Bureau?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
The BBB or the Better Business Bureau is a service that rates businesses in the US. I don't believe they rate businesses outside of the US, but I may be wrong. Either way, the BBB is a service I use a lot when I want to check if a business is legit or not. I'm not on it, as my business doesn't really fit the BBB as it's more self employed work I do.

But, for those in the US, do you have a good BBB rating in the US?

Advertisement Placeholder
You are definitely not wrong, at least in my own country they do not rate business as I have not heard of this kind of organization that is vested with the power to rate business in my country
You are definitely not wrong, at least in my own country they do not rate business as I have not heard of this kind of organization that is vested with the power to rate business in my country

Better business bureau is used in rating big business organizations and the business that was registered under the government with license and I am still running a small business currently .

The BBB doesn't mean anything these days. You can easily buy a good rating on there with enough money so I don't even use them as a means to suggest anything. It is just a scam in my book.

The BBB doesn't mean anything these days. You can easily buy a good rating on there with enough money so I don't even use them as a means to suggest anything. It is just a scam in my book.
There is a platform I know of that pays you to drop review and you would get paid for that review, since I discovered this fact, I have stopped taking reviews very seriously as it can be manipulated.

I believe this information is for those that are situated in the United States but then it's a great model for others to follow so that there'll be more trust on the part of citizens in doing business with locals.

Better business bureau is used in rating big business organizations and the business that was registered under the government with license and I am still running a small business currently .

BBB is known as the Better Business Bureau. It is a well-known organisation that rates businesses. It is a great website when it comes to checking the ratings of business. However, they mainly deal with businesses registered in the United States, if i am not wrong?

BBB is known as the Better Business Bureau. It is a well-known organisation that rates businesses. It is a great website when it comes to checking the ratings of business. However, they mainly deal with businesses registered in the United States, if i am not wrong?
There is even BBBCoin for Byte Bike Block a website called like this. Or these are URL: BoastCoast.com bbbcoin.club bitbyteblock.com you can check yourself, means the world has diverse significations.

There is even BBBCoin for Byte Bike Block a website called like this. Or these are URL: BoastCoast.com bbbcoin.club bitbyteblock.com you can check yourself, means the world has diverse significations.

Yes, this might be true. However, the term "BBB" is not peculiar to one entity or organisations and it could be used for many different organisations, including the Better Business Bureau.

I haven't even heard of such rating platform for businesses and I guess it's not the only place to get your business and company rated online. We have the very popular one to be trust pilot and I think it would do the magic.

The BBB or the Better Business Bureau is a service that rates businesses in the US. I don't believe they rate businesses outside of the US, but I may be wrong. Either way, the BBB is a service I use a lot when I want to check if a business is legit or not. I'm not on it, as my business doesn't really fit the BBB as it's more self employed work I do.

But, for those in the US, do you have a good BBB rating in the US?
This rating system is quite known in the United States but since I am not from that locality, I cannot comment so much on it. I have seen prominent businesses which have been rated by this service though.

I haven't even heard of such rating platform for businesses and I guess it's not the only place to get your business and company rated online. We have the very popular one to be trust pilot and I think it would do the magic.
Better business bureau is an organisation well known for rating business , companies and organisation according to their performance , though i have not seen them offline in my country , but they are always online .

Yes, this might be true. However, the term "BBB" is not peculiar to one entity or organisations and it could be used for many different organisations, including the Better Business Bureau.
Like you said the term BBB is not peculiar to any organization or body and can mean various things in various locations but I think the better business bureau have carved a name for themselves with that abbreviation

This activity is usually controlled by the Central Bank monetary team. Their major concern is the turnover that you were able to get in your business and I am happy that ours is positive and we can borrow up to 150,000 to take it up.

This activity is usually controlled by the Central Bank monetary team. Their major concern is the turnover that you were able to get in your business and I am happy that ours is positive and we can borrow up to 150,000 to take it up.

There are many different kinds of departments in many countries that have the authority to control businesses and they also rate the businesses as well.

There are a lot of review websites that are particularly targeted at customers that are in my country. I am always happy that I usually used to keep a review of 4.3 and above.

Better business bureau is an organisation well known for rating business , companies and organisation according to their performance , though i have not seen them offline in my country , but they are always online .
Do they have an online website for rating platforms and offline businesses? Well, I think it's just left for me to go find out for myself. The most popular one that I am already used to was trust pilot.

Do they have an online website for rating platforms and offline businesses? Well, I think it's just left for me to go find out for myself. The most popular one that I am already used to was trust pilot.
Yes , they have an online websites for rating business , though my business is offline , but i am always managing it online by advertising it online to get more customers ,

Yes , they have an online websites for rating business , though my business is offline , but i am always managing it online by advertising it online to get more customers ,

It is a good sign if your business has some sort of offline and online rating system that could help many people to determine the legitimacy of your business.

Having an offline business and promoting it online is actually a very good strategy and in my case I do have an online business but I have no business with such websites as my brand bus not so official yet.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds