Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Are you premium?

Advertisement Placeholder
Only one one forum and that forum is now pointless to me so I don't bother lol. I tend to become premium on big sites (not forums) and just download all their VIP content (If applicable) and stuff anyway and run away. :p

I was a Senior member, in the Review Team and staff on TAZ years ago and they decided to make me a premium member now, even if I don't help the team anymore. It's the only place I have a premium membership and it's just cause they awarded the upgrade to me.

I was a Senior member, in the Review Team and staff on TAZ years ago and they decided to make me a premium member now, even if I don't help the team anymore. It's the only place I have a premium membership and it's just cause they awarded the upgrade to me.

What do you reckon they'd say if they heard about your admin forum? :p

Only one one forum and that forum is now pointless to me so I don't bother lol. I tend to become premium on big sites (not forums) and just download all their VIP content (If applicable) and stuff anyway and run away. :p

It's the same with me. I'm not really on the forum anymore.... I fell out with them... :(

Sam - I am no longer in their staff. Have stopped working with them for years, since I had to focus on my web design business, so I kinda slowed down with the administrative work. I am not promoting there, since the rules prevent competing sites to be advertised. I do have other forums that can well be promoted.

As long as I am not breaking their TOS and I'm a 1.5k posts and I'd say a decent member, no one has anything against me. I have a HUGE respect for the TAZ admin and I still consider it to be the leader in this niche (and not just based on the post count). We're not thrilled that they don't allow competitors to be mentioned, but in the end it's their kitchen, their rules. Lack of 'friendliness' towards other admin forums doesn't make TAZ worse.

I used to be a premium member in Digital Point forums, but I stopped after a while.

I used to be a premium member on The Hazey when it was super epic and everyone loved it. Other than that, not a premium anywhere. No love :(

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds