Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Are you optimistic or pessimistic?

Thomas10s

Renowned member
Credits
When you're faced with a very serious challenge, how do you always approach it? Do you have a high level of optimistic tendencies towards the situation or it's something that makes you sink into being pessimistic?

Are you more of an optimistic or pessimistic individual in life?

Advertisement Placeholder
I guess that you could say that I am both depending on the circumstances. But on the odd occasion when I do become pessimistic, I tend to bounce back really quick.

I guess that you could say that I am both depending on the circumstances. But on the odd occasion when I do become pessimistic, I tend to bounce back really quick.
Yeah. There are some situations you're going to find yourself in and you can't help it feeling pessimistic because of the circumstances that surrounds that situation. It's a very normal thing that can happen to anyone.

I think optimism and pessimism are subject ideas. I become optimistic or pessimistic depending on my mood and situation I am in. If I am in a bad situation or moood, you will find me cursing. :D

I wouldn't achieve anything in my life if I keep feeling and thinking like a pessimistic person. I will be the one to discourage myself from doing what I'm supposed to do.

I'm always optimistic because it's the way I can focus on meeting my goals. Life can be challenging but when I'm optimistic, I get by no matter how difficult.

When you're faced with a very serious challenge, how do you always approach it? Do you have a high level of optimistic tendencies towards the situation or it's something that makes you sink into being pessimistic?

Are you more of an optimistic or pessimistic individual in life?

I am always optimistic because that is the only way I come up with solutions to take care of whatever problem I have. I was taught being optimistic is the way ahead in life.

I am always optimistic because that is the only way I come up with solutions to take care of whatever problem I have. I was taught being optimistic is the way ahead in life.
Anyone who is always pessimistic is always depressed. They are the kind of people who usually have suicide on their mind as their way out of the situation.

I would like to see myself in between, either too optimist nor too pessimist. Sometimes when things are not working out for me, I become too pessimist and when everything is going fine, I am optimist.

I am someone who is very optimistic and also realistic because being realistic means that I will always work with something that I know is achievable and not over expecting on things.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds