Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are you making money from Amazon?

Potuse

Captain Junkie
Credits
There are several ways you can make money from Amazon and it is one of the best platform you can approach to make decent money online . You can explore this platform through selling ebooks, engaging in Amazon merch and mTurk.

Advertisement Placeholder
No am not working on Amazon right now there was a time I sign up there and start using their affiliate programs but it's wasn't up to my taste my blog did not meet their requirements so I have to abandon it

You can publish your own books and sell them on Amazon if you're a writer. On the sale of your books, you can receive royalties of up to 70%. By highlighting Amazon products on your website or social media accounts and sending visitors to Amazon via specialized affiliate links, you can make money.

I make some money from Amazon, but it's not much as I don't focus my time on it much. I like to focus on other aspects like making money from my blogs and sites.

There are several ways you can make money from Amazon and it is one of the best platform you can approach to make decent money online . You can explore this platform through selling ebooks, engaging in Amazon merch and mTurk.
Making money on Amazon may be very simple to some other people but it is quite difficult for me so I am not even trying to make money from Amazon at the moment and not even later.

I am making money form Amazon through three different ways, one, as an affiliate marketer, two, as an ebook writer and publisher, and three, through Amazon Merch program

Amazon is one of the best platforms where you can buy and also run your own business, amazon have several programs for people to make money, like amazon associate.

No, i'm not currently making money on Amazon. I've heard one can make a good amount on Amazon. I guess one of these days i would sign up on Amazon and give it a try.

There are up to 3 or 4 methods you can used to make money from Amazon. But the best way to make money from it is through Amazon kiddle publishing, KDP. With amazon kiddle publishing, you would be able to write your book, edited and put it up for sale without spending money. And amazon will be paying money to your account whenever you get a sale.

I make some money from Amazon, but it's not much as I don't focus my time on it much. I like to focus on other aspects like making money from my blogs and sites.
Am not using Amazon to earn the only services I do use with Amazon is the mturk app but recently they stop accepting members from my region so for their affiliate program it's dosnt favours me at all

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds