Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are you make money from mTurk?

Potuse

Captain Junkie
Credits
You can make money from mTurk because it's a platform that let you carry out micro job task and you receive money accordingly. It is similar to website like the picoworkers, clickworker etc but the only drawback is that it is only acceptable in certain regions .

Advertisement Placeholder
mTurk is not available in my location, therefore, I am not using mturk to make money. If you can access mturk this is the best platform to make money from small jobs.

I will check if it is available in my location and I would love to make money from it but I am not used to microtask platforms because of their low payments

I'm not making money from mTurk because i have never heard about it before now. Now that you've mentioned it, i'll check if it is available in my region so i could try earning from it.

I enjoy these platforms because of how simple it is to earn money; however, many of them are not available in my location, which is not surprising given that I live in a small country. I can only use worldwide apps, which is kind of upsetting.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds