Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Are you looking forward to the summer?

Website
www.revillution.net
Credits
This year seems to be just speeding through and before we know it, we will be in summer 2023. I usually look forward to the summer when I can spend time with my kids but with the heatwaves, we tend to get and also the cost of living crisis, I am not sure how much we will be doing this summer so it will be a take it as it comes and make plans if we are able to.

Are you looking forward to summer 2023?

Advertisement Placeholder
Really looking forward to this summer.
Am taking my GF to the states this year to see her best friend get married.

I've been lucky enough to have been to the US a bunch of times, but it shall be her first time.

Also 3 weeks without working but getting paid for it will be fantastic

Not at all. xD I hate the summertime, it's the only season I don't like. It's too hot and humid where I live, plus I work in a non climate control factory so it's hotter inside my work than it is outside.
I feel your pain. I work in the grill area at McDonalds and it gets quite brutal with the heat.

Yes. I hate the cold weather so hoping the rest of the winter flies by.
Just don't want the Summer to be too hot.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds