Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are you aware about the concept of money management?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
Money management refers to a process where you manage the money in a proper manner. This may also include managing your expenses and other aspects related to finance. This may also involve managing your savings as well. Having said that, many people pursue courses related to this because it is a vast field. So, are you aware about this concept?

Advertisement Placeholder
I like to think so, yes. I am good with budgeting my money, saving it, and investing it. I'm very frugal when it comes to money, as in I don't spend a lot of it unless I really need something. There are also apps, programs and services you can utilize to better manage your money and expenses.

Bankruptcy is what's going to be looking at you straight in the face when you don't know anything about money management and effect it on how you handle your money.

I know about money management when I was still at home with my parents and that's something that also helped me when I moved out to work and live on my own.

I like to think so, yes. I am good with budgeting my money, saving it, and investing it. I'm very frugal when it comes to money, as in I don't spend a lot of it unless I really need something. There are also apps, programs and services you can utilize to better manage your money and expenses.

I used a lot of those financial programs and applications that helped me to learn how to manage my funds and budgeting. Those applications and programs are very helpful today for anyone who still wants to use them. There are free and paid versions of those applications.

I am aware of money management, I believe I have some skills in managing money. However, because of my fluctuating income, I have not been able to build my finances in a well planned way.

You should be able to understand what money management concept is all about when you lose your money and become pretty hungry. No one will tell you to thrive hard to begin to manage the finances that come around you.

If you don't manage your money in the proper way, you won't have a budget which will make you to spend your money in the right manner. The places and things which you're going to spend on won't be where you should have. It will result in wasting your money.

I stumbled into the importance of money management after a reckless spending spree left me broke mid-month.
I stumbled into the importance of money management after a reckless spending spree left me broke mid-month.
Learning from that, I began tracking my expenses religiously, setting budgets, and seeking advice from platforms like PFAdvice. It's been a game-changer. Remember, it's not about how much you make, but how well you manage what you have. So, if you're ever unsure, don't hesitate to seek out personal finance advice. It could save you from a financial pothole or two.

Last edited:
A lot of people tend to believe that if you earn well, you will be in a better position financially, however, the truth is until and unless you know how to manage money, your income alone would not be able to improve your finances.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds