Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are you afraid of staying in a hotel or motel?

deucher

Legendary member
Credits
I think many people have seen videos on the Internet when hidden cameras were found in hotels, and I think many people are afraid to stay in such places after that. Do you have this fear and have you found hidden cameras while staying in your room?

Advertisement Placeholder
The cameras probably aren't a big deal, unless they are in the bathrooms, and I doubt that seriously. Cameras in the bathrooms are ground for lawsuits, especially from women and parents. Anyway, it seems like I haven't seen cameras in motels and hotels and at one time I was staying in a lot of them.

Note: actually, any sort of cameras are grounds for lawsuits because who knows what people do even out of the bathroom.

No, I am not. But then I do not frequently stay in hotel or motel as I don't travel much. Last time I stayed in a hotel was almost 3 years ago.

No, I'm not scared at all and I've never found a camera anywhere in the room and even less in the bathroom, this is grounds for lawsuit.

I think many people have seen videos on the Internet when hidden cameras were found in hotels, and I think many people are afraid to stay in such places after that. Do you have this fear and have you found hidden cameras while staying in your room?

I am not bothered at all when it comes to staying in a hotel. I try to ensure that I stay in a hotel where I feel safe with no cameras watching me.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds