Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Are you a starter or a replier?

Sam1

Mythical member
Website
holderhost.com
Credits
Do you tend to start loads of threads or reply to them? Does it depend on the type of forum your on? (i.e. because of your level of knowledge).I'd consider myself more of a thread starter :)

Advertisement Placeholder
Thread starters are good replier's ( is that really a term? :p ) too...
What I mean is that if you know what you're creating, you'll be the one replying to others post more.

I guess I'm more of replying kind. I don't have much talents when it comes to thinking unique topics every time, but then I guess I tend to reply to a thread until I understand the meaning / message of the thread :)

imo, its just the matter of the time you have in your hands.
I tend to get the ideas for a thread, when I read something online!
So if I am not starting a thread that means, I am not reading or I am being lazy or busy.
IMO I am a starter as well as replier!

I really start threads, only when I consider its something worth while I will start a new thread. Otherwise I'm basically a replier.

I'm sort of both. On my forum, I start 99% of the threads, and on everyone else's I try to reply to 99% of them :p

I like to start threads (I'd be doing that now but I'm waiting for Gytix to sleep heheh) but I'm a big replier. I have a few unique thread ideas here and there so it's nice to start them every once in a while.

I like to start threads (I'd be doing that now but I'm waiting for Gytix to sleep heheh) but I'm a big replier. I have a few unique thread ideas here and there so it's nice to start them every once in a while.

Lol, in actual fact; you really wan;t me to stay up as late as possible.. :love:

I'm a replier, 100%.
I've only made 2 thrads here on WGBB$, I pride myself on my posts; so It makes me no less of a contributor in my eyes anyway.
I give my appreciation to those who do create threads, otherwise.. where would I post?

I would say a bit of both really, I have been known to start many threads but eventually you just lose ideas for new ones. I haven't had my own site for around 2 years now so my options are limited there but if you spot me on for example, a Football forum you may see more topics from me. :p

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds