Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are you a Cat Person or a Dog Person?

Are you a Cat Person or a Dog Person??

• Cat 😺 Person

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dog 🐶 Person

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters

Oluwatobitomisin

Addicted member
Credits
I love both because I have the two in my house right now and I will always prefer to have both trained together, they are lovely and wonderful. But if I am to choose I think I will go for Dog. A Cat Person is independent while a Dog Person takes pleasure in companionship.
So are you a cat person or a dog person?
Cast your vote!!!

Advertisement Placeholder
I am a cat fan. I wish I can have up to 6 cats at my place because they are adorable animals that make the home a nice place to be in. If I am asked to chose daily, I will always pick a cat instead of a dog.

I'm definitely both, but if I had to choose, I lean a bit more towards being a cat person. Don't get me wrong, I love the loyalty and enthusiasm of dogs, but there's something about the independent and mysterious nature of cats that I find intriguing. The way they strut around like they own the place, yet curl up on your lap when they feel like it – it's a unique kind of companionship that I really appreciate. So, yeah, both are great, but cats hold a special place in my heart.

I am a cat fan. I wish I can have up to 6 cats at my place because they are adorable animals that make the home a nice place to be in. If I am asked to chose daily, I will always pick a cat instead of a dog.

My grandmother is a cat person and she has more than 10 cats if I remember correctly the last time I visited home.

I don't know if my dog is going to be comfortable mixing up with a cat, otherwise I would have adopted one of my grandmother's cat's and start keeping both of them.

As much as I adore both cats and dogs, I lean towards being a dog person. Their loyalty, playfulness, and unwavering affection resonate with me deeply. Websites like Pet Prescription Without Vet can be helpful for obtaining prescriptions and supplies, but remember, nothing replaces the advice and care of a trusted veterinarian.

Last edited:
In my case I like dogs more, I've had more dogs throughout my life, like about 6 in total, and I've only had 1 cat when I was very young

I like cats and dogs but I find myself close to cats because they are free spirited animals, they have not left their traits and features in all these 4.5 million evolution history

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds