Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are there too many podcasts now?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Would you say there are too many podcasts these days? It's as if every actor, celebrity, and influencer has a podcast, even multiple ones. I helped work on a short lived podcast last year. Now days I feel like podcasts are tougher than ever to market. You have to compete with so many popular podcasts and new ones coming from more celebs than ever. I don't know how many TV shows now have podcasts where some of the cast discuss the show and the actors lives. There is so many of them.

I like podcasts though and would hate to see them go. But maybe people can cool down on them. I can't listen to everything lol.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are for sure. In the beginning it was okay but now everyone realized there is big money in that and they went wild. I heard of Whatever podcast, Fresh & Fit and Perl Things.

Yes, there are indeed a growing number of podcasts, and the competition in the podcasting world is steadily increasing. With the accessibility of podcasting platforms and the relatively low barrier to entry, more and more individuals and organizations are creating podcasts on various topics.

I don't know to he honest. Listening to podcasts doesn't feel like anything to me. It's like where grown men and women rant online about one thing or another. I don't like listening to it, I would rather listen to music or watch movies than listen to podcasts.

I sometimes listen to podcasts but I do not follow any particular speaker or artist. yes, there are too many podcasts and it is difficult to choose the best ones. Sometimes you end up listening to crap things on podcasts. These days anyone can rank their podcasts with some SEO, and the ones that are ranked high might not always be the best.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds