Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are there too many cop/courtroom dramas on tv?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
I feel like there are too many shows about cops and courtroom drama. We have so many versions of Law and Order, and so many different cop shows I have lost track. It seems crime sells and I am honestly kind of tired of all the same stuff. They even have brought CSI for multiple spin-offs. Do you feel there's too many of these shows on tv today?

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, there's too of them but it's because they are selling and that's why they keep milking it. It's one thing with a good selling franchise in any brand, if it's selling they will never leave it be until the whole flame is gone. It's done in video games too where Capcom did so well with their RE franchise.

Personally, I love watching crime stories especially in TV shows. Yes of course, there are so many of them but the good thing is that some of them are really worth it because of how good the TV show's plot is written. The American thriller crime series The Blacklist was a very good example. Have anyone watched it? What's your thoughts on the TV show?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds